Thursday, February 14, 2019

Celebrate Valentine's Day with these 7 English Love Songs

One post down for my desi people and now let's go for the English Love songs so others can enjoy too. So without further adieu let's jump straight away in the pool of youtube sinkhole to find our selected love songs:

1. Nothings gonna change my love for you by Glenn Medeiros


2. All of Me by John Legend, Lindsey Stirling


3. Making Memories of Us by Keith Urban



4. Need You Now by Lady Antebellum



5. Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran



6. Beauty and the Beast by Celine Dion and Peabo Bryson


7. Hero by Enrique Iglesias


So there you go let's enjoy these songs and more tell me what are your favourite songs and enjoy this Valentine's Day with your loved ones and enjoy the other days full of love and enjoyment too. Happy Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

  1. i am not a regular listener of hollywood songs but some of them are really good.
    hows you vikas?
    visit my blog :-www.chiragkikalam.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am fine Chirag, how are you doing? I know that very few people listen to English songs so it was my effort to bring some classic songs to front.

      Delete

Did you like what you saw? let me know too :)