Wednesday, February 13, 2019

January Movies List

So Happy New Years to you guys, I know it's the middle of February now and I should probably wish a nice Valentine's day to you but it is what it is. So let's recount the movies I saw in the new year 2019. Here are all the movies I saw in January now some movies I saw in Theaters and rest were watched on streaming platforms:

Like last time the movies I saw in the theater well Multiplexes :P

1. BumbleBee                                     Bumblebee (2018) on IMDb

Then all other movies I saw were on streaming platform, these are:

1. Upgrade                                        Upgrade (2018) on IMDb
2. Searching                                      Searching (2018) on IMDb
3. Rocky                                            Rocky (1976) on IMDb
4. Rocky II                                         Rocky II (1979) on IMDb
5. Tumbbad                                       Tumbbad (2018) on IMDb
6. Avengers: Infinity War                   Avengers: Infinity War (2018) on IMDb
7. Ascharyachakit!                             Ascharyachakit! (2018) on IMDb


Along with these I also watched some TV but mostly this month was lost in endless Youtube mayhem and also my reading so could only watch these few movies. I will try to review some of these in coming days. So till then enjoy and Have a Happy New Year.

Vikas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like what you saw? let me know too :)