Thursday, February 14, 2019

Songs I am listening to today

Like any sane human being I also love listening to music but so it happens I like to give the time I would have spent listening to the songs to my eBooks so that I can finish more books and so more reading but today I decided to again listen to some music and what do ya know I am still listening to the songs while I write this and also wrote other blog posts. Now of course it wouldn't do to post all the songs I listened to this session but I can of course share the songs I love.

1. All Eyez on Me by 2Pac


2. Ringer by Eminem


3. 7 Rings by Ariana Grande




4. Thank you, Next by Ariana Grande


5. Aankh Marey by Various from Simmba


6. Apna Time Aayega by Ranveer Singh, Divine and Various from Gully Boy


7. Bom Diggy Bom by Zack Knight and Jasmin Walia from Sonu ke Titu ki Sweety


8. Tareefan by Badshah from Veere di Wedding


And that's all for today after all if I keep on going then this post will have way more videos than feasible and logical. So yeah enjoy this post while I listen to more songs and will share another list next time so till then enjoy yeah Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like what you saw? let me know too :)