Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Desi Hip-Hop current jam

Image Credit - https://bfan.link
So I don't listen to music too much and even when I do that would lead me to English music or Bollywood music. And this post would be a new post after more than 3 years so not only I don't listen to too many songs but also the blogs are almost dead but let's revive things.

Someone in the office mentioned Kr$na and it reminded me about one of my favorite DHH rapper so I searched his name and sure enough, found many new names and a new feud in progress between him and Emiway, and though he has already won the beef apparently the songs we got out of the beef are fun to listen to and then listening to these to artists lead me to other Desi Hip Hop artists.

So here's what I am currently listening to obviously Kr$na, Emiway, Raga, Seedhe Maut, Divine, MC Stan, Talha Anjum, Rap Devil, Karma, Dino James, and many more rappers working in the DHH scene. Along with the songs I continue to watch youtube videos of the songs and then reactions and details about the bars in the songs. 

Along with the artists here are the few songs I have been listening on repeat:

1. Lil Bunty by Kr$na

2. Machayenge 4 by Kr$na

3. KR L$na Sign by Emiway

4. Gauntel 2.0 by Rap Devil

5. Nanchaku by Seedhe Maut & MC Stan

6. 3.59 by Divine

7. 1 to 23 by Karma

8. Saza-E-Maut by Kr$na ft. Raftaar

And so many more if you listen to one song on streaming sites similar songs come up automatically so I keep on listening and enjoying the new wonderful lyrical work from the DHH artists. I haven't attached any videos in this post like the previous posts but I trust in your ability to be able to search the songs and artists yourself if you ever read this post. Enjoy then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like what you saw? let me know too :)